Reasons to climb Kilimanjaro, travel tips on success trekking
1. It is easier to climb Kilimanjaro and no technical needed. Mount Kilimanjaro is one of 7 summits and ranges 4th highest of the Seven Summits. Kilimanjaro climbers they need simple equipments like walking sticks, goggles, HAT, head torch, boots and warm clothes.
2. Mount Kilimanjaro is magnificent beauty and wonderful. It rises from far away on Savannas and is a result of volcanic activity erupted from Great Rift Valley. Volcano degradation makes fertile soil and hence green forest flourishes at slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro, Forest is rich in wildlife, birds, waterfalls and flowers.
Volcano formations make attractive rocks which make reason to climb Kilimanjaro also.
3: Eco tours are tours which depict responsible travel, conserve environment and local communities benefit. How Local communities benefit from mount Kilimanjaro tours?
- Employment to local mountain climbing guides and porters
-Many Tour Operators which organizes Kilimanjaro climbing trips are local
- Entrance fees which paid to Mount Kilimanjaro National park authority, some goes to build health centers and schools.
- Food (vegetables, fruits) which needed by tourists is supplied by local agricultural farmers.
4. Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro is more than just an adventure tour. It involves wildlife safaris, walking and rock climbing. Strategic location of Kilimanjaro is still mysterious! Kilimanjaro trekking, hiking to Kibo peak with eternal snow is like trekking from the equator to the North Pole in a week, because there is climatic changes.
From Mount Kilimanjaro gate to Summit travelers experience abrupt changes in vegetation, rock formations, and wildlife day by day.
5. Tourists can climb and reach Kilimanjaro summit through one of several designated Trails called routes. More information on kilimanjaro trekking routes
5. For Kilimanjaro tours preparations and planning help contact: firstname.lastname@example.org